In this podcast we review the airway adjuncts from the nasopharyngeal airway to the supraglottics, and everything in between.
- What is the best and first adjunct at your disposal in all airway emergencies?
- What is a question you should ask yourself for any and all airway emergencies/ times of airway intervention?
- List the indications and contraindications of the nasopharyngeal and orophargyngeal airways. How do you size them?
- What are the three most common supraglottics you will encounter?
- What are the relative advantages and disadvantages for each outlined in the podcast?